Monday, April 27, 2009

Good evening.... It's been a whirl wind of a weekend. We left last Friday for the beautiful but extremely windy city of Twin Falls, ID. We had soccer tournaments all weekend long. There were about 77 different teams from all over. It was pretty amazing. Jurnee's team took second place in his division. They were so excited, but so were the crazy parents screaming from the sidelines (my voice is hoarse) from the wind not screaming. I would just like to say between Maureen's beautiful flowers, Kim's hot 75 degree water fight pictures and Kerry being able to power pressure her deck.. I am officially sick of the rain, snow, sleet, hail, wind and an occasional 5 minute ray of sunshine... SICK of it.. When will it end. I always remember grandma saying don't plant before mothers day, but my patience is reeling thin when I look out at the vast ugliness of the yard. Oh well to bust with kids activities right??! right. Melissa I love your new hair-do it looks great and you look fantastic great pictures. For some reason I can't leave a comment on your blog so here it is!! Lori the madness is almost over just a few more weeks and then hopefully you can take a breath. Before your next round of activities begin. Kim when will you be in Washington again??
Yzabella still dressing up. Does the dress look familiar Maureen and Kim?? From 2 years ago.


Playing in the wagon (5minutes of sunshine hurry run to the back to play)

We stopped at the Falls. It was so full and beautiful. The kids loved it!!


Breathtaking.............Memories............



Jurnee's medal he won, so very proud.

A little excited!!

Hope everyone is doing well...Chat more later....Love........Later...........Rainbow






3 comments:

Kim said...

The falls look so pretty, are they the Shoshone Falls? Don't worry spring is coming! We are supposed to be in Washington by the 2nd week in July.

Maureen said...

The falls looks great. Has been years since I,ve been there. Jurnee looked happy with his medal. Glad they placed. Hate to tell you girls this, but spring is almost over. Summer will be here soon.
I have a project for Manny when he comes here. I need 10 trees planted in the back along the fence. Mac has plans for fishing everyday with him. I told him, I get him first!

Lori said...

Jurnee is looking so grown up. I can't believe how quickly time flies.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!