Monday, August 31, 2009

From the beautiful Garden of "rainbow's delicious veggies"

Today ALL activities start up......cheer and tumbling for Yzabella and on going soccer for Jurnee.. Jurnee starts his trumpet for 6th grade band today as well...Yah those home practice sessions should be fun!! Manny leaves back for work today. It's always hard when he leaves. YUK! I was able to get some yummy fresh veggies out of the garden last night. Tomatoes...green beans (my favorite)..onions...peas...carrots and Jurnee found one small green apple on the apple tree we didn't even know about. Maureen I will look for the package, it should be here today I assume. Yzabella can't stand the fact that she has to wait until tomorrow to go to school, she wants to go today!!!Right now!!! I just want her to slow down, just a little. Lori I want to here about your camping trip in more detail...I hope the boys had a good time (at least) and Kerry good news???Dying to find out about it. My friend Heather (she has been a partner in crime with me since high school) wants to join the blog so I'll drop her a little note with the info. Ok Drew is letting me know my coffee "break" is over talk more later.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like u guys are busy busy with all your activites. Did Jurnee opt out of violin for trumpet? Maybe we can buy your violin off ya if so.

Kerry said...

Your veggies look great!

Rainbow said...

No he is still doing that privatly. The trumpet or band is a school class they have to choose band or choir and in band they are limited to about 5 instruments.

Maureen said...

veggies look so good. plant some beets for me next year. I'll come to pocatello and eat them all. You plant, I'll come!

Glad Jurnee liked his tee-shirt. I thought he would. The tag on the shirt is a peel-off sticker.

Lori said...

Your garden is a blessing. We'll talk when you get a chance.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!