Monday, January 11, 2010

This was at a baby shower on Sunday at thier church..Very fun..Nice people..made me feel very welcome......oh ya good food to........Maria and I playing a baby shower game.... This was a first for me..Thank-goodness I am a good sport....Mama feeding baby from a bottle to see who could drink the bottle the fastest... (No we didn't win this one!!)Damariz..The mom to be.( daughter of Maria) And yes I took second in this game..

Alex (daughter of Maria)

Rosy (daughter of Maria)



To the left sitting down is Sumari and then Maria (Manny dad's wife and her daughter). The lady hosting, actually worked with my mom and visited her at the hospital I found out once I starting my usual chatting..

My friend Desani had a birthday party this last Saturday night....She is the one to my Left...We went to high school together and even though we haven't seen each other since her b-day last year. We will always be the best of friends. It's been 20 years already...
We were singing, and yes we sounded really good


Manny doing the "chicken" dance..amazing what a little bit of crown and coke will do to a man. And Desani's mom wasn't taking no for an answer heheheh. I believe he gave me hell last year for the same thing, now look who's laughing...Karma always comes back around eventually...













We are still hot with a few extra pounds!!!

Manny and Desani's dad taking Jello shots!!

Training them while they think it is "fun"


cuties


Still trying to remember I have a camera to use ..So far I have remembered to take it with me . Later..













3 comments:

Maureen said...

good job Rainbow. Am glad you guys were able to go out for a evening.Looked lik everyone was having a great time.

Cold here and lots of snow. Today we did pier 1, mex. food place and a quick run threw goodwill. More tomorrow. Oh yes Shopko of course.

Maureen

Kim said...

Manny's "step-sisters" are so pretty. How old is the pregnant one? Did Manny feel the pain of the jello shots the next morning? That would be a worthwhile photo!

Rainbow said...

I believe she is 19? And Manny claimed he felt just fine...Ya we made it an early morning for him or at least Maddox did. heheh

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!