Saturday, November 6, 2010

Maddox is still not feeling that great..but we went to Dylan's party today. It was a crazy mad house but I believe the kids had a good time..Dylan made out with a ton of loot..I'll try and post pictures tomorrow if I can remember how to still do it..Another beautiful day today..Jess and Juan informed me yet again Amadeo has strep throat and is contagious...why did they not take him yesterday to the clinic it is open until 9 and tell me before the kids get there...makes no sense so I'm sure we will all get it..love it just in time for the holidays..I'm surrounded by selfish..selfish people..and I sent Jurnee over there with a huge homework assignment (report) due on Monday so we will see if it gets done(probably not they have never done it before why start now?) but they reassured me they would get it done or make him do it...alright enough complaining..Off to bed early this evening and on to a relaxing day of sterilizing the house and probably helping with a report..later...

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Sorry I forgot Dylan birthday. He'll get a late card. Wish Maddox would start to feel better. Yes John is crazy and so is his wife!

Lovve you.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!