Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I've been away for a couple of days, ya know life gets busy!! I had some more film developed so the following are just random pictures of whatever was on the roll of film kinda a mix and match of events. But that's what made it fun to get it developed. Yes, I know getting film developed is so old fashioned but the digital camera had a break down, it doesn't work anymore. So we do what we can HA HA HA!!
This is Jurnee and Yzabella the morning everyone left. Manny, Maddox and Cholo (the dog) saying goodbye.
Jurnees first football game. He is the one on the far right #1
Jurnee's game
Cute Maddox saying hellooooooooo.
Birthday Bonanza unwrapping all those gifts for Maddox
Dylan acting like his dad or maybe his mom?? LOL
More birthday madness
Here I am says Benson!!
Yzabella and Mama Beautiful kids at grandmas funeral
the boys at grandmas funeral
HI Maddox
Birthday marathon continues
Uncle Mac
Kim saying goodbye as they head out on their cross country adventure
Maddox reading already baby genius
Kerry giving Jared some advice at grandmas funeral, Andrew showing approval
Kim and friend at grandmas funeral
Cute kids Even cuter kids when they finally fall asleep. So I snuck in and took some photos as evidence that they do sleep at night

more sleeping Benson and Jurnee
sleeping beauties
Goodbye Maureen
Heading out on the highway
All the kids on the front porch. Dylan, Jurnne, maddox, Benson, Yzabella, and Davis
Say what?? More pictures???
We will look back on this someday and think damn we were cute!!
Even the bear is saying cheese!!!!!!!!!
Sleeping beauty
OK I just got the call from my Cara, they are on their way to drop Dylan off so they can head on up to the hospital. FINALLY BABY DREW WILL BE HERE!! I cant wait!!! it's about 10:05pm so I will make calls first thing in the am if it happens or Jared will. Lets keep our fingers crossed. Cara said her contractions are about two minutes apart. Hello Jared might be delivering that baby himself?? This week has been busy Yzabella started her soccer and she is a natural, there are only two girls on the team and she was awesome on the field. She Also started dance and cheer this week as well. She loves the fact that she has her own activities just like her older brother does so I think all in all she is a happy camper. Jurnee is still liking school and the homework is minimal which is a different pace for us so I hope all is going well academically. He is still loving football. Well I better go so I can get the bed ready for mister Dylan I'm sure he is just so excited as well. Love...........Later..........................Rainbow






1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey Rainbow,

Be sure to keep us posted about baby Drew.

The pictures are great! I hope to see you all in person real soon.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!