Thursday, August 28, 2008

Burr, it felt like winter this morning at 6:45am at the bus stop!! Please say it isn't so I beg for one more month of somewhat warm weather.let's see what happened today Hmmmmmmmmmm.. Well Jurnee had a football game and he caught an interception. For you football people you know what I am trying to say Ha. He was very excited he did a crazy little dance on the field afterwards. He is multi-talented if I do say so myself a football player/ comedian/dancer who knew?!. Yzabella went and got all of her soccer gear today. And of course she picked out the PINK soccer shoes, PINK shin guards, PINK socks and PINK hair soccer accessory and PINK soccer bag she is quite the cute PINK sight. She loves how the black on her shoes matches her dark hair, oh we are in some trouble that's all I can say I have created a monster, but its fun. We got a call from her coach and we start practice next week on Tuesday right down the street at Indian Hills school so that makes life easier. Maddox is taking very well to the sippie cup, we are about half and half now. Half time Baa baa and half time sippie cup so I'm happy with the progression of weaning him off the bottle . Dylan had a good day of kindergarten today. Today was his first official day, Jurnee and him rode the bus home together and that was fun for them. And guess what people there is no baby Drew yet!!!!
BABY DREW WHERE ARE YOU????????
Goodnight for now. Later, Love........................................Rainbow

1 comment:

Lori said...

A girl after my own heart. I was the only person on my softball team with a hot pink glove. I tried to find a pink bat that was heavy enough, but no such luck. It's great that they are enjoying their activities.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!