Friday, August 15, 2008

Lets see today is Friday already. Wow the week has gone by fast. We had fun yesterday we took Jurnne, Yzabella, Maddox, Dylan and Miguel fishing and I believe they had a great time. Dylan caught seven fish, Yzabella caught 6 and the older boys about the same. Of course they were only about 3 inches long but that didn't matter to them. Dylan wanted to keep his to put in his fish tank at home. We let him take one home (I know Jared and Cara are thankful for that. Your welcome. Ha). Then we went over to the Blackfoot lake and let the kids splash a little bit in the water, the weather was perfect about 85. Still no baby Drew Maybe tonight?? Jurnee has his first football game tommorow so we are reviewing the plays tonight(homework to turn in tommorow). Dylan had a sleep over and the kids just slept on air matresses in the living room they had a good time. I got some more film developed from Jerome so I'll get that on the blog soon. It took awhile to get it developed because for some strange bizarre reason my film broke the walgreens machine. They called me and informed me my camera film wouldn't copy the pictures onto the cd correctly or she stated it got to a certain picture every time to copy and it would stop at that picture and copy it over and over and over again. I jokeinly said, " to the clerk Oh it must be the one of grandmas earn. " Well guess what, it was the picture of grandmas earn. She even showed me on her computer thing. Every time it got to that picture it would not copy the rest of the pictures and would only copy that one and two other pictures over and over and over. Very interesting?? Grandma voicing her opinions again. I love it. they did get it to work last night at 11:00, but they have no explanation of why. Well off to bed. Ok ladies I expect a full report on Vegas don't leave out any fun details. the leave it in Vegas does not apply here. Later.....................Rainbow

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Rainbow
I knew you could do it!! Sorry I haven't been keeping mine updated, it is hard to get to a computer on vacation. As soon as we get settled, I am back on regularly! Love the pics, they are great! Looks like we are Pocatello bound (if yu are around) on Saturday for our first day on the trip. I talked to my mom about the snow blower....Manny agreed to 550, but we will give him 600. Hope that sounds agreeable to you both, if not....please say so, no big deal. Ok, later, off to do something productive.
Kim

Lori said...

Looks like you made it out for some fun in the sun yourself. I was missing the lake this weekend, but the river was nice too. Talk to you soon!

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!