Friday, August 22, 2008

These pictures are from our first visit with Manny and the kids. They are all so cute.Kim's birthday flowers and Alcohol. I don't remember drinking, just eating lot's of seafood, but it sure does make a beautiful picture.
Hello Mac!
What are these two up to??
Driving? There is no stopping her Manny!
Here, I will help you!
Grandma and Yzabella, blowing bubbles.
We Rock!
Ah a day at the pool!
That sure was a funny joke!
Your safe. I will catch you!
May I have seconds? Please!
Cute pictureI'm exhausted or I need seconds!
Grandma on the deck.

Say cheese!!
Did you see that form?
Meeting of the minds. Men beware!!
Prepping dinner! I want to do that again.
Did you see me?




Yum!!! Feed us!!



The morning air was a little bit chiller today waiting for the school bus, is that a sign of fall? I love fall it's my favorite time of year. It's the winter I have issues with. Jurnee's first day of school was a success. He came home with enthusiasm in his voice and said he was really going to like it. Getting up this morning at 6:00am for him was somewhat of a challenge though. He better get use to it quick! HA! and I'm not the best AM person as well but Maddox was up at 4:00am today ready to party hard, he got a quick reality check, Mommy doesn't get up at 4:00am to party unless it was from the night before. Tonight Cara has her baby shower, maybe this will be incentive to have that baby TONIGHT!!. Baby Drew where are you?????????????? Yzabella will be starting her "school" on Monday she is very excited.She would like to start now , but teacher mommy isn't quite ready yet. (thanks Lori for the books). Juan has the kids this weekend, but I believe I will get them tomorrow after the football game. so they can visit. they would be so upset if they were not allowed to come. Looking forward to everyone being here tomorow. P.S. the house is a mess sorry, just close your eyes and you won't see the mess! Ha Later................................................Rainbow

2 comments:

Lori said...

Travis says "Go Jurnee, good luck on your game!" He's looking forward to seeing you next time...whenever that may be.

Glad school is going well. You're welcome for the books. I hope they work out for you.

Renlim73 said...

I so love seeing bits of your life. Thank you for sharing. Hope school goes smoothly, and that dealing with your little man being a big boy gets a little easier. Take Care!

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!