Friday, January 16, 2009

Ah its Friday, time to relax, ha ha ha. Jurnee just left to go spend the night with Jared he is quite excited. So Yzabella and I made some chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies Yummy!! My new project is to go through the seven ,yes, I said seven boxes of pictures and try to organize them I have been putting this project off for five years now or maybe its just been to hard to do either way its time to complete this project because the pictures just continue to stack up. My goal is 8 months. Now I know it sounds like a long time but when your trying to organize three generations if not more of pictures its not long at all. Kim I would love the specific ingredients, I believe I saw that exact recipe on a show before, looks delicious!! Cant Wait to try it next week on Yazbella, Jurnee and Dylan. The sun was shining beautiful today it gave me some extra energy. Ok Kerry you gave me some inspiration with your whole bikini goal (yes, Jealousy does wonders for motivation) I have been on the tread mill now for three days in a row, to some that means nothing, to me it means its a miracle keep going!! Hope everyone is doing well talk more later..................Love...............later...............Rainbow

4 comments:

Kim said...

Never did wear a bikini, never will be in a bakini, went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner....need I say more? I will post the ingredients soon for you guys. I am working on the same photo project. Ever since I got the digital camera my photo albums stopped. I ordered back one year of photos and will start from there myself. Off to walmart or shopko tomorrow to buy some albums.

Lori said...

Have fun with your scrapbooking. That's one project I'll have to put off for 15 years or so.

Melissa referred me to http://photos.walmart.com/storepage/storePageId=Memory+Books for a digital option. I think Walgreens offers a similar product.

Good for you for working out! It makes such a difference in your life. Keep up the good work.

Lori said...

http://photos.walmart.com/storepage/storePageId=Memory+Books

Lori said...

The link isn't coming out right. Go to walmart.com photo center and do a search for memory books.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!