Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let's see this week. Basketball, violin, cheerleading, dance, basketball again, the scouts derby race, ya just another regular week. Drew has been rolling over, holding the bottle himself and really using his vocal cords this week. Cara wants him to slow down a bit on the growing up part, but I think Drew has other plans. You should all go check out my house I will be moving to soon in February. Its on the HGTV website, in Sonoma California. I have entered everyday so far for a month and will continue until February 17th. You can all come visit me and we will drink the local wine to celebrate! I've continued with the treadmill now for eight days straight, minus yesterday (under the weather), but I haven't lost my 5000lbs, I want to loose, yet. Why not? Just joking , I know I'm just building a habit right now. Good night to all. Love..............Later..................Rainbow

2 comments:

Lori said...

Why stop Feb. 17th? Does the contest end that day or are you looking for a little birthday blessing?

I know how Cara feels, why do they grow up so fast?!

You had your pinewood derby this month? Wow! Most packs I know do that in March. We did marbles this month.

Good job with the workouts. Keep it up!

Kerry said...

Keep it up!!! you will start to lose weight it just takes awhile when you first start. I play a game with myself on the treadmil...I used to see how far i could walk and try and go father everyday....now i started to see how long i can run...I try and go more everyday. Helps you get through the workout.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!