Monday, February 2, 2009

Back to business, it's Monday and as usual busy with the kids, Manny has been back in Arizona for a few days now and we are just keeping busy with all the day to day stuff. The sun was shining bright today and the snow is actually melting. I can see mud underneath all the ice and slush hooray! I am ready for working in the yard, i can't wait for the weather to get warmer so I can start planting some flowers, ya I know I have about 3 months left, but it's something to look forward to. Lori I absolutely love your hair, you did an excellent job cutting it, if I attempted it I probably wouldn't be able to leave the house unless it was with a hat to get it fixed professionally. Spike it up with some mouse just for fun to see what that looks like, when you get a chance. We are all a little under the weather. Mr. Drew went to the Dr's. today and needs breathing treatments every four hours, Cara will have to show me how to do that tomorrow, poor little man, but he is still Mr. Smiley and in good spirits. Jurnee had his play last Friday in school and had his first solo speaking part. He did so well I was so proud of him. Good job Jurnee. I was able to get a few pictures developed so I'll post them over the next couple of days, bare with me they go all the way back to Christmas eve so I am going back in time a bit but oh well they are cute pictures non the less. My friend Sara is due here pretty soon with baby number three, hoping for a full blown red head baby! Maddox and I went to my friend Jennie and Kevin's 25th wedding anniversary, wow that is a long time. It was a total surprise their kids put it all together it was something special, they had photos and food and it was a good time. Well tonight the pictures are all about my precious little Maddox Maximillian Manuel Maldonado.

































































He is growing so quickly, it's truly amazing. He is such a wonderful little person with such a great personality, I love him so much.
I hope everyone is doing well in their busy lives it's been fun reading all your blogs, about lots of good food, busy with kids, work, lovers, activities etc... until later goodnight............Love.............Later...............Rainbow












2 comments:

Maureen said...

Welcome back! The pics of Maddox are just darling. Good luck with drew tomorrow.

Kim said...

Where ya been? Glad you are blogging again. Little Maddox...oooohhh he is sooooo cute. I've got baby fever, wish I could pinch his cheeks.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!