Friday, February 6, 2009

Just got back from Jurnee's graduation from scouts. He earned his arrow of light and "crossed over to boy scouts" It was so exciting they had the Indian dress and danced with the drums and honored them with their placks and face paintings, even I got a pin for being his mom. I was so proud of him there were four boys that received this award and went through the ceremony. I have pictures to post hopefully in the next week.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU........
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR.........................LORI...........................
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!


Now just imagine me singing this to you, the voice of an angel... Sorry I called so early today I just couldn't resist. LOL. Hope you had a wonderful day and I love Tommy's t-shirt with the big "36" on it!!

Kim your desert looks awesome, I'm so glad it's at your house and not mine.
Kerry I put in my divorce Cree that if we needed a babysitter we had to ask the other parent first before sending them to someone else to be watched?? Just an idea? I believe its anytime over 4 hours in ours, but you can do it anyway you want.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats to Jurnee!! Is he going to continue on now with Boy Scouts or be done?

Maureen said...

Tell Jurnee, way to go!!!!!!!!!!

Rainbow said...

According to Jurnee his goal is to get his eagle scout. So we have a boy scout troop he will be joining on the 23rd of Feb. That leader was actually there at the ceremony and gave Jurnee his new hankerchief. But I'm excited for the boyscouts because now I don't have to partcipate as much, just be the taxi, because it's the older boys now. He is excited.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!