Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good evening fellow bloggers. Another exciting day amongst the children. They defiantly are keeping busy and I believe I now know the TRUE meaning of patience... Drew's breathing treatment was easy, he has this tube thing that needs to be in his mouth for about 10 minutes and he just kinda plays with it in his mouth, he did a very good job, I did it twice today for him. Yzabella had her dance today, she is a natural. The company bought out another building downtown verses clear out in Chubbuck, so it saves my drive by at least a half hour total, it's nice. Its in an old renovated brick building downtown by the railroad tracks very cool. They are revamping that area, like it has a hip new brewery, the natural / organic co-op grocery store, etc.. So I'm excited about the area and I think Yzabella likes it to. OK we had another sunny day, still cold as heck, but sunny sunny sunny, then Manny calls and brags about his 77 degree weather. Don't want to hear about it honestly, except that I want it to be 77 degrees here, oh well I will be patient, our word of the week. Kim that's awesome you went to the gym and worked out like that, I'm proud, your right it is very intimidating, that's why I don't go because I feel like you have to be a size 3 before you can go and use the facilities. I know crazy, but that's how I feel so good job!! Maureen oh my gosh that was a beautiful sunrise WOW!! with the trees very breathtaking. Hope all is well and my pictures tonight area all about...
YZABELLA THUNDER ANN LUCERO Her 5th Birthday party





Yummy Barbie Princess Cake!!



























This is after her dance and cheer performance, she is so beautiful!!








This is probably my favorite picture.





















She is the 2nd one from the right











Santa I want a pink "real" horse (not pony) but horse!! Santa looked at me and smiled












Auntie Cara gave her a cupcake maker for Christmas













From fall at her first soccer game!






























aren't they cute!
















The hello Kitty duo, from Aunt Maureen.
So did we ever decide who won the big decoration contest?? Anyways chat more later, I need to go straighten up I have company coming in the morning.. The witnesses. Love...........later Rainbow


















5 comments:

Lori said...

I left you a comment yesterday, but it didn't show up????

Yzabella is so precious, she's going to be a handful in a few years.

Glad to see you back on blogger.

Maureen said...

She (Bella) melts my heart.

Kim said...

She is so pretty! The one picture that you said is your favorite, you should get that one done up big and frame it. She is gonna grow up to be a "SUPERSTAR!!" I'm bummed that little Drew has breathing treatments. They handle it pretty well when they are little, but that medicine just makes their insides shake. But I know it's necessary.

Kerry said...

Very cute pictures.....her hair is so pretty.

Renlim73 said...

What a gorgeous little girl! You do good work. Nice to see you back on blogger!

I think Kim is right about your fave pic, it is beautiful and would look nice on your wall!

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!