Saturday, March 27, 2010

Finally got some pictures downloaded ONE at a time..only way I could do it? Anyways here are some photos of what we have been doing..
Here are my Easter trees...more decorations.

The beginning of the sleepover..Playing dress-up


The end of the sleepover...



Today in the snow...Only in Idaho sitting in lawn chairs in the snow..and yes I know what your thinking..

Very beautiful...











The boys built a snowman..







swimming at the last cheer convention..








ready to go fishing...



Drew making Maureen her birthday card..to cute..








The kids making Maureen her birthday cards or drawings..
We had a good time last night at our winter bar-b-que...Yzabella had a blast we had a huge snowball fight and I haven't heard her laugh that hard in a long time, loved it..Jurnee will be back from Washington DC tomorrow..I've been missing him..but I know he has been having a ton of fun..Hope everyone is doing good and the drill Sargent will return tomorrow ;)













4 comments:

Lori said...

I love the big bright colors!

It looks like you've been having fun. Good pictures!

Maureen said...

Love the pictures of the kids. You need to make Maddox wear his gloves, his fingers look frozen. Bella looks darling in her dress-up clothes. The pic of the kids making a picture just melted my heart. Drew is so damn cute. Thanks for posting them.

Did it snow on your party? No way!

Maureen said...

Lordy Lordy, where did Bella get those purple shoes? They are the cats meow! Maddox looks so cute playing with the girls. I'm surprized they didn't put a dress on him.

Kerry said...

It looks like the Easter Bunny threw up on yor front porch! I think you have more than my mom! Looks really cute through

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!