Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It sounds like everyone is keeping busy in blog world. I've been checked out for a couple of days. Over here in the world of Pocatello,...lets see what have we been doing. We did go take the kids to go see Santa what a joyful family outing.. Jurnee was mortified because he had a reputation to keep and I guess that does not consist of Mom making him take a picture with Santa whatever. Maddox proceeded to kick and scream bloody murder at the top of his lungs, I don't know who was more scared Maddox or Santa? And sweet Yzabella was trying to console her little brother by telling him in twp more years he will have nothing to cry about because that's how long it took her before she was brave enough not to be scared. Can't wait until next year to do it all over again. Kim I received your package on Saturday, thank-you so much, the boys look so cute... I mean handsome in their pictures. I'll make sure Cara and Jared get theirs today after work. Maureen we received your package last night. Thank-you so much the kids have been shaking the presents all night (hopefully not breakable). The boots for Maddox are adorable he is wearing them,(around the house) he loves shoes, they are to big for him, but he wants to wear them anyways., he's a funny little man. Mac and Maureen and Manny are all traveling today and the weather everywhere is snowy and icy so the travel prayers are being said. Safe travels for our family today. Kerry I'm so sorry for the gross little annoying beasts!! No fun!! I have not forgot about the decorating contest I just need to post pictures before spring hello!! I think we all did wonderful maybe a tie?? Or just say I won LOL!!! Maureen do you have Suzanne and Brett's address with you by chance? I tried to call Shelly to get it, but the number I have the phone just rings and rings with no answering machine. I'm trying to mail them a Christmas card. Thanks. Kim we are finally catching up on a little bit of snow, but I think you guys are way colder than us. talk more later. Love...............Later..................Rainbow

2 comments:

Kim said...

well, i just talked to them and they know the flight is cancelled. I have no idea what they will do. It is snowing heavy in Chicago right now, i'm sure all flights are being cancelled. Remember in home alone they rode in the back of a uhaul to get home by christmas? OMG....lets pray for them!!!!!

Kerry said...

The snow is coming here too!!! God help us!!! Will it freeze all the lice!!!!!!

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!