Sunday, December 28, 2008

Starting to take down Christmas so I can get the house ready for the BIG 5 B-DAY party!! That is in two days, and now the house is a wreck, what a mess I can make when tearing down my beautiful Christmas decoration creation!!. Hopefully I can get the Christmas pictures posted in the next few weeks. Because I'm pretty sure I'm close to winning???
Cara leaves tomorrow for her tests in SLC, drive safely and slowly.!!!
Lori's husband Jeff is in the hospital, he had a major heart attack on Friday morning and was taken by ambulance to Harrison hospital in Bremerton. They did immediate surgery, and put in a stint. He is doing well now, but they want to keep him in the hospital a couple more days to watch and follow up on him. From my understanding he will need a couple of more surgeries in the near future. He is only 43 yrs old. Lori we are all praying for him and your entire family. I wish I was there to help you all out.. Love ya lots.
Soon we will have a new year with new challenges, I just hope it slows down a little bit with some of this major crap, but such is life, is there anything different? We are ALL going to have a wonderful 2009............I hope.......
Love...............Later..............Rainbow

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wow 5 years old! Get ready for some more attitude....5 is the year of independence. Well, she's pretty much her own woman already.lol. I am so sad for Lori's family, what a horrible thing to have happen. He seems so young, did he have a history of heart problems? We are mailing Bella's card today, hope it makes it ontime.

Maureen said...

Tell Lori we are all thinking of her and her family.

Maureen ( Mailed a pkg. today, it should come in the reg. mail.)

Lori said...

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and prayers! Jeff is home and is expected to recover with minimal damage. They do not plan to do any more surgeries, but are treating the other blockages with medication.

I am so tired.

Have fun with that birthday party! Wish we could be there.

Kerry said...

2008 was a very hard year for everyone...but i have a feeling that2009 could be one of the best yet....it has started off pretty damn good for me and i hope it continues

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!