Sunday, December 7, 2008

Yesterday was a good day. My talented children did so well. Jurnee did such a good job at his performance, they played three songs up on the big stage and he did all three perfect. But of course he had to coolize it, as he put it, by doing his hair all funky. And Yzabella did such a good job for her dance part in the Grinch stole Christmas. For being so little she didn't get lost in the crowd, she did a good job with her cheer performance to, she helped the littler girls, (because she is now one of the big girls because she has been doing it for so long now according to her). through their performance. I'm just going to get a copy of a DVD of a lady I befriended at the place so that's good. Jared and Cara hung out at he house with the boyz so I could go and enjoy the performance, thanks guys. The sun is still shining here, keep it shining. Manny will be home tomorrow. He has a long drive ahead of him. I wish they would pull over and rest for awhile, but that's how they do it. I hope all is well with everyone. Love ya. Love....................Later.........Rainbow

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wish we all lived closer so we could watch each other kids perform. Have a good week with manny home.

Kerry said...

I bet they were just so cute. Hey what about the decorating competition??? I haven't seen any pictures of your place yet. Don't tell me I am just going to win by deflaut....:)

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!