Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another rainy day....love it!! My flowers are beautiful. Here are some pictures of some of the beautiful children in my life.
Maddox and Sancho...Maddox watering Sancho, not my plants LOL.........
Dylan, after Cara colored his hair black...Now I think he looks like Jared. They left for Disneyland today with a stop in Vegas...Wedding Bells??

Maddox at the store with Papa finding a helmet for Jurnee's field trip.

Looks scared to me.

Mr. Drew big eyes, looks like the Campbell soup baby to me

Yzabella, Drew and Maddox hanging out.

Maddox, Yzabella and Zeus on the John Deer


No fear, ready to mow the lawn....

with or without Papa he Will mow the lawn!!

If only I could reach the pedals!!

Get out of my way!

I will figure it out!

Bikini girl


So serious, watching the movie in the truck.

The house is quiet, kids are at their dad's, Maddox is sleeping. Hope everyone is doing well.Chat later.......














3 comments:

Kerry said...

Do you really think they went to get married.....Hummmm...was that a "it's a boy sign in the background of one of the pictures?"
How old is drew???? Time to take down the sign.

Lori said...

I love the pictures!

The kids playing on the lawnmower is a little scary to me...accidents do happen.

I hope they all have a good vacation. You'll have to post if they make it official again, or not.

Kim said...

I hope they do make it legal while there. Hope they know they have to go and get the license first during business hrs. Love the pics, Maddox is getting big. I must see him soon! I'm not sure I agree with coloring Dylan's hair. Guess it's not my business....but......

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!