Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well the kids went to their dads for the next 8 weeks on Monday. Yzabella is here with me now..Ya that's how it goes depending on THEIR schedule depends where Yzabella is. But at least I know she is safe with me. Jurnee hopefully can fend for himself. We had Yzabella's soccer picnic yesterday at noon it was fun to see her get her award. She also started her flag football on Monday. Their are only two girls on the team...but they were both really good compared to the boys. (Yes I am bragging). It's been raining, hailing thundering, lightning non-stop for three days now. We have been on the national Doppler weather service for thunder storms...At least the deck is stained...Even though I can't really enjoy it from inside its nice to know its done!!!Drew was over here yesterday for a bit. Oh my gosh he is soooooooooooo cute, he will be crawling any day now.Maureen I hope you are having a good time, Kim try not to beat up any McDonald's women LOL But if you do I got your back. The puppy is huge his paws are so big he is having trouble walking, I'm not kidding poor guy he is a little clumsy right now , but so cute. Manny is enjoying the lovely city of Portland I'm jealous he is there and I am here oh well. Chat more later. Love.......Always...Rainbow

2 comments:

Lori said...

Welcome back to blogger land! What's up with missing each other on the phone all the time?

Hang in there, you know you'd rather have Bella with you anyway.

We finally have thunderstorms in the forecast. I've been expecting it, all this heat and humidity!

Kerry said...

Love to read your blog....keep it up!

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!