Thursday, June 18, 2009

It is yet raining again...We had a little bit of sunshine yesterday for about two hours and then the rain came again. Now don't get me wrong I function better in the rain or cool weather but my garden is in serious hurt. Its the same old same old around here kids at their dads, continuing with summer activities, Manny gone again for work, the puppy is destroying all my patio cushions. I will have to replace them ALL next year when the chewing phase is over with, that's ok they need replacing after all this wonderful rain and I've had them for about six years now so oh well chew away. It sounds like everyone will be up there for the 4th that should be fun! I was able to get a few pictures of the kids playing,Maureen thanks again the kids LOVE the swing set they play on it any chance they get!!

My little tree is still blooming!
Sancho soaking up the sun.


At the vets getting shots the vet says he will be a big dog Probably between 90lbs-105lbs!! He is such a beautiful Sheppard.
Maddox and Jurnee sharing a snack

Maddox eating a donut in the truck sorry dad a little messy LOL!

Yzabella riding away
Now sliding away

He loves the playhouse part underneath he has claimed it as his territory I think

Hope everyone is keeping busy and relaxing at the same time.Love ya all! Later....................











4 comments:

Maureen said...

Oh Rainbow, the kids look so grown-up in all the pics. The dog is just beautiful. What beautiful markings he has. He must have come from a good line. I want him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen said...

The flowers you love are called day lillies. The most popular colors are orange and some yellows, but I love the red.They multi. So you can div. them year after year. Good buy for your money. I planted some into my pots on the deck last year and they are huge now.

Kim said...

The kids look like they are enjoying the swingset, that is great! If Maddox likes the underneather area, he will love the playhouse when it comes too.

Kerry said...

I bought that swing set for 150.00 bucks at a garage sale 5 years ago. It has lived at now 4 differtent homes. Me, Kim, My Mom, and now you.....that was the best 150.00 I ever spent.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!