Thursday, November 27, 2008

Baby Drew Loves, his swing!!!


I mean he really loves it!!



Jurnee doing his homework



Maddox eating like his PAPA!




The freedom of the kitchen, thanks for the advice HA HA HA!!


The outdoor light madness


Manny built the stable, I love it, Thank-you Manny!



Penguins in the sun!!! (only in Idaho)


The Delicious desert!!!

Wow what an exciting day, I got up at 3:15 to leave the house by 4:15am. Cara came down with her car and then we drove and picked up her sister Siobhan. Then we went to the one store I swore I would never go to the day after Thanksgiving WALMART, OH MY GOSH, the people were out of control. I was just the chauffeur and cart pusher, so I stood back and watched the madness happen while Cara and Siobhan entered the craziness. Cara got most of her shopping done today so I know she felt relief. People were yelling, shoving, cursing banging carts it was out of control. I loved watching every minute of it. I'm a sick individual LOL. We finished up the day with breakfast about 1:00pm. ( Cara's treat, thank-you Cara) It was fun to go, I'm glad I went. Thank-you Cara for talking me into it! My desert was a hit on Thanksgiving day I came home with an empty tray!! Thank-you Maureen. It was a good dinner There were probably about 20 people there for dinner, so it was a good turn out, then we came home and just relaxed and watched TV, it was nice. We have had beautiful sunny weather this last week, as you can see in the outdoor photos the beginning of many future pictures (for the contest)!! I hope all is well, so until I hear from you all..............Love..................Later............Rainbow









No comments:

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!