Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It seems like the time is flying by its already Wednesday. Since my last blog I did get one of my Christmas trees up (not decorated, just up) that way I thought I would give Maddox a few days to get use to it before I start to put the decorations up. We also went over to the storage unit and got out the Christmas decorations and filled up the garage with boxes so I can work on it next week while Manny is gone that way its up before Thanksgiving. So Kim, Maureen, Kerry the competition is on so you better get going.....Manny and Jared went over to Jared's today and got all of their garbage out of the front yard, well most of it they are going to get one more load on Friday and hopefully they will be done before the snow hits. I talked with Lisa, Grandpa's old nurse and she wants the coaches still so I am going to just give them to her , we will deliver them on Friday and then drop off the trailer because she lives out in the same direction. Kim I'm so impressed with the whole trainer that is awesome good for you it did motivate me today to go get on the treadmill after reading that. It will be four days straight now...Well I didn't do it yesterday ran out of time. Took Cara to the doctors yesterday and I was allowed to disclose the doctor said she was,"rebelling against the heart problem, which is a good thing. The kids are still keeping busy with their activities they got really excited when I set up the Christmas tree... I Love that excitement level I wish we could all get a little bit more excited about the smaller things in life, I truly believe we would all be happier. Jurnee just finished his last project need to graduated in January for scouts YAh!!! He had to interview 5 adults about their thought on the education process of a school or his school along with other assignments but he completed it and I am very proud of him. Manny is at the sleep doctor tonight he has to stay the night and they will monitor him and do the sleep tests whatever those are. I hope he can sleep being all hooked up I don't know if I could. I made another batch of the friendship bread its yummy yummy and now I need to go deliver another 3 starter bags. I tried another new recipe on Sunday taco soup Oh my gosh, so good, and so easy, my type of cooking... Get the crock pot, ground 1 pound of lean meat hamburger, then add to crock pot, then add in a can of corn, onion chopped, 2 cans of diced tomatoes,package of ranch dressing, package of taco seasoning, ( I actually used 2 enchilada packaging and it was delicious because I was out of taco seasoning package),2 cans of beans (I used 1 can of black beans and 1 can of other beans (brown), and let it slow cook, when your done get your chips and crunch up or dip them, get shredded cheese on top so it melts in your bowel and I added chopped olives, and sour cream to mine it was delicious!!! There was none left Jared Cara the kids Manny and I ate it all gone!! Manny got Yzabella a Pink red ryder gun for Christmas, what has my world come to?? Oh how things change I'm the one that didn't even allow squirt guns in the house, I hope he appreciates how much I have swayed for him.. Goodnight all for now Hope everyone is doing well.. Maureen thank-you for posting those pictures they were fun to look at!! I'll share my angel story on the blog tomorrow it was a nice hello to on Mom's birthday. Love...............Later.........Rainbow

3 comments:

Lori said...

Way to go Jurnee! So, did he earn his Arrow of Light? Or was that for his Webelos badge? Either way, that's a whole bunch of work. Congratulations.

You have come a long way, I told Tyler what you said about his birthday present. You have enough room on your property, you could set up a shooting range. :-)

Your recipe looks delicious. I was planning to look up some new crock pot recipes soon, I'll have to include yours.

Keep up the good work!

Maureen said...

That taco soup is one I always made, from a weight watchers. Meat, onions, seasonings, red kidney beans 2-3 cans. 1-2 cans cut up spice tomatos. Then after it simmers allday, just before you serve it add- 1 cut up red pepper-1 cut up gold pepper. Like let the peppers simmer for 1 hr. or so. Wow, think I,ll make that today.

Kerry said...

I think I'll make that soup next week, sounds great!

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!