Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Its about 10:30pm and I'm just getting started on my desert for tomorrow I have just not felt up to par.. Maureen I hope I can keep the desert safe until tomorrow, I'm trying the one you posted on the blog it looks good. I tried to call I had a quick question but you had left shopping so I missed chatting with ya, but Mac helped me out, Thank -you.! I'll let everyone know if it is a hit tomorrow, of course it will be, hello! If there is any left, lol, from my midnight snack craving you never know. We are going over to Manny's Dads at noon, an early one, that will be nice we can all come home and take naps and get up with alot of the day still to use. I wish you all a wonderful Turkey day, eat lot's of food with NO guilt!!! Lori I'm so glad you blogged you guys look so awesome in your pictures please enjoy each others company and pour a cup of coffee for me or two. The kids are staying the night over at Jared and Cara's they were so excited they could barely stand it they both cleaned their rooms up, got packed and patiently waited until it was time to go like little angels, I Love my kids. Maddox is getting the eye drops, it pure torture,Manny holds him down and I get to pry his little eyes open and put eye drops in his eyes three times a day for 5 days. Hopefully the neighbors don't call social services from him screaming so loud. I hate it!! Sorry Maddox. Well good night all. Love ..............Later..............Rainbow

1 comment:

Lori said...

Ugh! Eye drops are horrible. It doesn't get much easier as they get older, either.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy your special desert, it sure sounds good.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!