Monday, November 3, 2008

My little kiss, hershey kiss we went to the store and he got alot of attention with his costume on..
Halloween has come and gone, the kids had fun trick or treating at their dad's. Jurnee was the character from scream (YUK) Yzabella of course the pink wonder woman and Maddox a little Hershey's kiss. Now down with the Halloween decorations and a good cleaning and then up with the winter decorations I would like to get them all up before Thanksgiving in case we do go somewhere then I don't have to worry about it to much when we get back. I know what you mean Kerry about the yard we had a pretty good rain and wind storm and the yard is very unattractive with leaves and brownness everywhere, But, Maureen your yard looks so beautiful wow!! It was great to see every one's costumes of the kids (yours to Melissa with your cute puppy LOL). Today not much going on we have violin practice and Dylan will be coming over after school today that's about it so I'll start the decorating process today. Talk to everyone later...Love................Later......Rainbow

2 comments:

Kim said...

I would like to get my Halloween down too....not the fun part of decorating though. Andrew's family is coming for Thanksgiving, so I want to have Christmas up by then too. It's on Rainbow!! The kids looked adorable..I've never seen the hershy kiss constume..way too cute.

Lori said...

He is adorable! Did he get any candy?

Have fun with your de-decorating and re-decorating. I'm not changing a thing until after Thanksgiving. Then maybe I can get Melissa to help me. :-)

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!