Thursday, November 13, 2008

The wind is blowing!!!!!!!! Its freezing out, but no snow yet, please no snow for just a l ittle bit longer. Manny is back from the doctors he took some pictures of him all hooked up so hopefully he will post them so the world can see. He will need to go back in a couple of weeks for a follow up. Nothing to exciting over on this end of the world. The kids are out of school tomorrow so we will have a full house the kids will love it, Hopefully it will be nice for even an hour so they can go out and jump for awhile. To finish my mom's birthday story about the angel..........I had to move the computer desk around in a different spot so I could make room for one of the Christmas trees. This computer desk was in Jurnee's room at grandpa's and then moved over to our new house and at each place their was a bulletin board above his desk. On the bulletin board he kept a little card probably 2 inches by 4 inches that was given to him by grandma (Nancy) and it talked about a grandchild and it also included a very small gold angel holding a heart. For about two almost three years the pin has been missing, most likely never to be seen again, but Jurnee still has the card on his bulletin board in his new room minus the pin. Now, keep in mind The desk has been cleaned out several times and moved several times. But about 1:30am on 11-11-2008 as I was bent over plugging in the computer desk (I couldn't sleep) I saw this very small shiny piece of aluminum foil or candy wrapper so I went to go pick it up so I could throw it away and it was the angel pin with the heart in it. Happy birthday Mom I love you . Jurnee was so happy. It's the small things in life we need to recognize when they happen, they do become big things and we can be grateful for even the smallest gestures.
Tonight I will be putting up tree number 2 not decorated just up and in view and curiosity for Maddox. Jurnee and Yzabella will be at their dad's this weekend and Manny will be leaving so maybe I can get some busy work done this weekend.Talk with everyone later.................Love........................Later...........Rainbow

3 comments:

Maureen said...

My tree is still sitting in the box. Hopefully this weekend it will spring up.
That was a cute pic of Maddox playing in the drawers. That was always my grandkids fav. place to play. Take some pics of everyone tomorrow and send to me.

Later-------------------ME

Kim said...

Have fun today with everyone, hope it is nice for them to go outside and play. Say hello to Cara for me. I'm jealous you guys are setting up trees...maybe I will have to head to walmart and get a small fakey for my room....after payday hits that it. I love your angel mom story, it is affirmation that they are still with us.

Renlim73 said...

I love the angel story. How beautiful! It's pretty amazing. Thanks for sharing!

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!