Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Baby Drew stretching Manny and Yzabella

Tummy time Drew
Your close-up

Drew
Drew are you sticking your tongue at your Auntie??
Drew




Yzabella needed pictures taken to, of course!!
Yzabella cute, funny smile
Maddox, so sleepy, ready for bed
Maddox, Mom what are you doing now?
Maddox, telling his version of the story





As I must admit my blog on the excitement rate is low compared to some...............Kerry. Which by the way, no blog today, you can't do that to us blog followers hello!! We need the excitement. Today I went and volunteered at the school for the PTA at the school book fair. Well easy enough I do have sales background so I proceeded to hustle all the kindergarten through sixth graders to BUY BUY BUY and make sure to tell their parents to BUY books because its all for a good cause right?? No I'm just exaggerating I would never hustle youngsters to buy because that would be wrong right?? They said they would call soon for more volunteer stuff soon we will see. All in All it was fun. Manny made it home safe and sound this morning 3:30am. Maddox woke up due to snoring and decided the excitement of dad being home was to much so it was time to party at 5:00am Ya Hoo we are tired today. We got to hang out with the Mr. Drew today, so I snapped some quick photos to post, he is growing, growing , growing and eating, eating , eating. Yzabella had cheer leading today so her and Manny did that, while I stayed with the boyz. It was nice to talk to Kim and Maureen and hope they have good visits as I'm sure I will hear all about it in future blogs. HINT HINT. Until later................Love...............Rainbow

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love the pictures, as always. They are so cute.

I'm glad the PTA thing went well. Get some rest.

Kim said...

I can just see you all at 5am...especially Manny after getting home so early. Loved the pictures, Drew really is changing. I can totally see Dylan in him.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!