Friday, October 10, 2008

We decided to make cupcakes today and I think it looks like Easter around her instead of Halloween /Fall. Yzabella proud of her little creations!
Jurnee is drooling over his artwork!!
Before the action started
More of the famous Drew
Drew
Close-up
This is of Dylan in his Halloween costume of Indiana Jones, I promised him I would post it, but it is to dark to see, Jared and Cara will have to send me another picture Dylan!!
My hot chili pepper lights???????? Why a picture you ask?? Who knows Why??


Let's see what have we been doing for the past 2 days? Yesterday I had a couple of Dr. Appointments, a little high on the blood pressure so we have a game plan for that.............LOSE THE FAT! And we had a make up soccer game for Yzabellas and I went to Jurnee's teacher conference he is doing a good job in the sense of when he does it he gets a 100%, but then the one homework he doesn't do gets a zero and we all know how that will bring down a grade quickly, so we will be working on that, But he is doing overall really well, a little to social in the classroom the teacher says though. Where does he get that from?? Juan and Jess were there as well.................that's all I will say about that in writing, oh yah,........first time ever. Tomorrow we will get up early, go to Yzabella's soccer game, then over to Dylan's game (if it doesn't snow it's in the forecast) and then out to the pumpkin patch (that we will do regardless of if it snows or not). I invited Jared, Cara, Dylan, and Drew hopefully they will be able to go. Sounds as though everyone else in blog land is just as busy so its good to read all about your busy lives as well. Until later.........Love.............Rainbow

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Love the cup cakes too cute.

Kim said...

Snow??? Already! We are having possible 80 today and tomorrow with humidity! Crazy weather, at least it is nice to sight see with my mom and dad. Look forward to pumpkin patch pics.

Maureen said...

cute, pics. Wish I could post some, but have to wait until I get home.


SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my GOSH.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!