Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday, Sunday... What a lazy bum I have been all weekend there are a million and one things I could be doing but I'm just being incredible lazy. I just need to snap out of it!! The kids were at their dads today again. And yet I accomplished nothing Oh well! This next week is a busy one. Lot's of activities and I even get to go and do my first official volunteer work for the PTA this week at Jurnee's school (he doesn't know that yet LOL) so I will let you all know how that goes. Kim especially you because I know you are contemplating it . If I can do it you can, Hell your half way there you baked a fresh pie already!! LOL! Just go volunteer if they don't have a PTA program start one. (that way I'm not the only crazy one). Mr. Maddox is so close to walking but he just looks at me and laughs, I know he is teasing me. Little stinker. Maureen it was nice to see your comments back on the blog, miss reading your blog daily, I know you will be back soon. Hope you enjoying your trip. I can't wait for photos. Melissa I love your pictures of your Australian train ride thank you for sharing they are fun to look at. Well that's it for today since I did basically nothing shame one me so until later.............Later..............Love.................Rainbow

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am actually volunteering in both kids classes. I'm not too excited about PTA, let me know how it goes. I will be Davis "room mom" whatever that means....nothing as of yet. And volunteering every Monday for one hour in Benson's classroom....somebody break out the tylenol!! Ttyl

Maureen said...

Hi honey, miss blogging. We are in Maine, loving the cool weather and beautiful leaves. Lots of pics to follow.

Call if you need me.


Love me

Kim said...

I talked to Cara for a little while today. Poor thing told me about going to the ER again yesterday. She sounded in good spirits though. She said Jared has been so good....except for with cleaning up. She is having a hard time dealing with his style of cleaning. I told her to set up something so that people from work or something can come by and help out once a week. What man can clean like a woman can anyways??? Hope you are starting your week out good. Kim

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!