Wednesday, October 1, 2008

These are the last of the random photos on my phone. Wow there were over a hundred of them. So from here on out all photos should be of anything current going on in my life, well there are those two rolls of film on top of my fridge that I'm not quite sure what's on them. But other than that everything should be current.
This is of Maddox eating (yesterday)More Halloween tree sorry a little over kill on the photos
more tree
and yes even more trees
Maddox 1 year old pictures

looks like dad here, eating while watching t.v. while driving
look at my angels

Maureen on one of our famous shopping sprees to the famous
Shopko
Yzabella 3 years old last fall
Yzabella at grandpas last winter
Jurnee first day school 5th grade
Jurnee to cool

little characters
so full of personality
The following pictures are all of Maddox when he was first born to 2 weeks old
clothes
crib
crib


Maddox
Maddox
Maddox
Maddox
Maddox
The phone is officially empty!!
Today was a slower day we only had cheer leading at 3 o'clock and that was it. She is going to be in the Homecoming parade with her cheer leading and dance squad for Idaho State University on October 18th so that should be fun for her. We did Yzabella's (school) today and she learned the letters A,B&C and she is quite proud of herself of course as she should be. Jurnee is out of school for the next two days so we are just going to take it easy, I hope. Manny is working hard in Reno, Yah right today his first day back they sat around at a Bar-B-Que all day and got paid for it. Ha Ha just joking sweaty. I hope Mac and Maureen are having fun in Washington DC and surrounding areas I can't wait to see pictures. When I talked to Jared tonight he said one of Cara's moms friends from Boise came down to stay with them for a little while so that should really help them out a bit and Cara had a good day today, just a little tired and sore.What's every one's plans for Thanksgiving?? Anyone?? Maureen? Kim? Kerry? Lori?I know what Melissa is doing. I'm just curious what the plans are for everyone this year. Until later.... Love..........Rainbow





2 comments:

Lori said...

I haven't made any definite plans for Thanksgiving, other than watching the Seahawks vs. Cowboys game.

I will probably invite my mom, brother, grandfather, brother/sister-in-law over for dinner.

We'll have a Thanksgiving Saturday dinner with Melissa and Geoff, and would love to have Rainbow and Manny over as well!

Renlim73 said...

Your family is gorgeous, and I love the tree. 31 October is Ralphy's (our dog's birthday) wonder if I can turn that into a fun celebration of some sort, since halloween doesn't exist here.
Thanksgiving- Hope to see you at Lori's the 29th- Saturday, for our celebration!
Take care & thanks for sharing!

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!