Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sunny Saturday! Today was a beautiful sunny day, perfect for Yzabella's last soccer game. The team did excellent, Yzabella scored the first goal!! Yzabella you rock!! Her game got over about 12:00, then I did a little shopping found a cute frame for the 40th party this week, but that did me in I couldn't stand the business of the stores so I left quickly in and out (Manny I know you will be happy about that). Yes, Maureen we did buy the Wii for the kids, but I am in need of some smaller gifts for Jurnee just a few little ones any ideas?? Maybe clothes?? Probably just stick with a board game, some small games for the Wii, something artsy or creative he is really getting into drawing. Yzabella and Maddox are easy to shop for there seems to be a million things out there for little girls and of course babies. Oh ya you can't claim the decorating title yet, you need to check out our older blogs Kim, Kerry and I posted pictures I think while you were on vacation, but go check them out they are all really cute decorations. Kerry were is the good juicy stuff I so look forward to reading? I know you are busy but we miss hearing from you. I talked to Cara today she said she was tired but was in good spirits, she was giving baby Drew a massage. She mentioned Jared may be returning to work either this next week or the following week. I tried to call him but no answer. I'll try again tomorrow. Mr. Maddox is starting to build that confidence up even more with the house so quiet today he is walking all over the place tooo cute. Yzabella is in my bed tonight watching high school musical for the 1millionth time so off to bed I go hopefully I can just fall asleep and block it out LOL.. just joking. Later..........Love...........Rainbow

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I bought the boys a sorry slide game. They saw it on tv and since they love the game sorry, I knew they would like this also. Davis and Jackson want the sims city for the WII??? Ask Kim. Jackson and I went to a garage sale and hit "pay dirt". I think it was first sale for this year. I,m slipping. Kerry will be home this morning, then run me back to the ferry. Want to be home. Ok I,ll ck out old post of hallowwen pics.


Love-ME

Kim said...

My kids are high school musical frieks too, especially the songs. YOu have to send video of Maddox walking around. They are so cute when they are waddling their first steps. Is football over for Jurnee also? Does he play basketball in the winter? Davis should be starting up soon. Waiting to hear a schedule. Take care, have a good week.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!