Thursday, October 2, 2008

The kids are home from school today or I should say Jurnee is home from school today and tomorrow. We just had a relaxing day at home, did a couple of craft projects for entertainment purposes and just hung out it was nice. About 4:00 John (Juan) came by and took the kids to the football clinic ISU was offering until about 7:oo. So during that time I ran down to the store and picked up a baby shower present for my friend Chelsea (she works at studio 145 as the estitician, real cute girl) she is having a baby girl and naming her London(cute name I thought). And then got Cara her birthday present, since her birthday was today "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARA YOU ARE NOW IN THE OLD AND WISE GROUP OF 30 I SAID THE BIG 30 AND OLDER CATEGORY" they are going to have an open house birthday party at their house tomorrow from 6:00-8:00 I thought that was a great idea. Jared and Dylan came over for awhile and Jared got her present on line I hope she likes it, I tried to help out, I can't say what it was quite yet just in case of that small chance she reads this so I'll let people know tomorrow or Saturday. Kim I read your blog and your right today was a hard day, but we do have the BOTTLE of wine, not the glass. Of course I found some more family pictures to post I even found 1 of me which I honestly didn't think there were any out there I will even post it so I have a reminder of my own personal weight struggle. Maybe seeing it will motivate me HAH!!! Until later.... Love.... Rainbow
This is our messy craft projects from today
These are the last pictures I was able to take of grandpa for his last birthday, they turned out cute with the kids Grandpa Higgins, Jurnee, & Yzabella
Maddox chilling in the car seat
At the beach playing
Yzabella playing soccer, Yzabella's in the yellow shirt, pink ball
Maddox relaxing in the sun

Grandpa and Maddox relaxing, watching the big screen
Grandpa, Maddox, Jurnee, & Yzabella
ME (notice all the other photos in the pictures behind me at grandpa's house)
Grandpa & Rainbow
Grandpa's Birthday Balloons
Kids having a picnic at the beach

Manny, Maddox & Yzabella
Papa & Maddox
Just Chillin
Yzabella playing soccer, she will go pro some day



Maddox taking a bath
Ready for the big game
Yzabella
Yzabella & Maddox
Cara at her baby shower YUMMY cake! This is the only picture I had on this role of the baby shower, the rest are on Caras camera.
OK world I must rest now.........Later............Love................ Rainbow





1 comment:

Kim said...

Love seeing all the pictures! That would be nice if Cara did start blogging too. Yzabella looks so cute in her soccer gear, I bet she is a killer at it. Hope you guys have a good weekend, I plan to chill.

fish stories

fish stories
Yzabella and Dylan showing off thier prize fish

Yzabella so very proud!

Jurnee showing off his prize catch for the day!

Miguel very proud of his mighty catch.

Manny showing Jurnee just the right way to do it.

Yzabella and Dylan sharing fishing stories.

Jurnee waiting for "The Big One"

It's a party

Yzabella feeding little bro Maddox

The water is sooo tempting!!

happy 1st birthday Aug 1st 2008

Maureen and Alex at the b-day party. Say cheese.

Jurnee is ready for football practice Go Ravens!! #1

Dylan, Benson, Yzabella, Davis, Jurnee and jackson defeated the Pinata

Papa, Maddox and Yzabella


Yzabella and Kealey ready for cheerleading competition

Jackson signing the b-day banner

Party!! Party!! Andrew, Alex, Kim, Jurnee

happy birthday - love mama

Maddox 1st b-day party at Grandpas Maddox, Manny, Miguel, Cara, Moises, Mel jr., Mel, Maria, and Rosie

1st Birthday party at grandpas Jr (Mel), Maria, Maddox, and Grandpa (Mel) Maldonado

Grandma Maria and Maddox YUM! YUM!

cousin Miguel and Maddox

1st b-day cake for Maddox at grandpas house

Oh my gosh more cake! Yum!

Kim, Mac, Alex, Maureen, Cara beautiful picture Kerry painted

1st b-day cake YUM!!

Maddox and Grandpa Mel

Say Cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats going on? They wonder?

Uncle Moises and Aunt Cara and Maddox, Hurry get the snack open!

Maddox and Uncle (Tio) Moe

Please can I get just a little wet??

To late dude I am wet!!

I'm cool even when I'm fishing!!

Yah I know I'm cute!!

Maddox. Wait a minute this feels strange!!

Maddox's first fishing trip, notice the fishing jacket and camo outfit.

Yzabella and Cholo so cute!!

Giving my motherly advice to Miguel and Jurnee!

Come on Manny get the worm on the hook!!